Skip to main content

4 Lessons of Life

Helloooooooo,

It's been long!
I know, I know I say I will post frequently and I always do this.

The past month has been a hard one.

I have been having many ups and downs and what not. I mean, what's new huh?

So, I wanted to talk about lessons.....

There are certain lessons life teaches you again and again and again. It just doesn't back down until these lessons are ingrained into your bones. Life's like that, you know. Doesn't back down and does not give two shits.

So here they are -

1.) Punctuality -
This one has slapped me in the face - I don't know how many times! And it's still at it.
Being on time is something I have been learning the hard way. I know it is such an important thing. I know what it is like to keep people waiting, because I have been there too.
But, sometimes shit happens and I do get late. I try my best but..... and that is when it stings. A voice inside starts its daily dose of criticism, saying - aha! you've done it again. You are late! meh. you are worthless....
Stupid critic. Shut up okay.

2.) Time Management -
Oh god! Where do I even start with this?! I know that this and punctuality are related, big time, but do you know how hard it is to manage time? Do not give me those stupid quotes telling - " Everyone has 24 hours, it depends on how you use it...blah blah blah.."
Well, Mr./Ms. expert-at-time-management, come here so I can shove something down your mouth.
Managing time is hard when you have to do everything yourself. Ahuh. It's easy when you work and come back to an empty room and feel tired and sleep it off.
But when you're a student and you need to study and wash your clothes and keep your health in check, it is hard!
Yup, that line fits my current dilemma perfectly.
Oh, also let me add - PEST MANAGEMENT. Stupid ants everywhere, destroying the only eatables
 you have.

3.) Cleanliness -
LOL. I never thought I would be saying this! But cleanliness! I am grateful for my mom every single day. She is perfect when it comes to cleaning. I think all mothers are bent on cleanliness. But, now that I am away from home, I know how important it is to keep your environment clean. I took it for granted when mom would do everything to keep our house clean. Now, I understand how much that helped me!
Anyway, this is another lesson life is clearly whipping at me.

4.) You have no one but yourself -
Or maybe loneliness or a wave of sadness hitting you time and again.
That's it.
I don't know why, maybe its just me who is concentrating on this and I don't know whether it's a positive or a negative thing either, I don't even know how to take it but for a while I've been feeling this - People just don't care. They don't give two shits about anyone.
But if I think so, then I ask myself, what about me? Am I being out there for anyone? Is anyone there who is waiting for my words? My words which will soothe them...
meh, I don't know.
Let me just say it out loud and clear. I have been and will be feeling lonely, for a loong time. And life is teaching me that I need to become independent and trust myself much much more. Be my own best friend first, understand myself.
Before, I was very proud because when left to myself, I did things by my own pace and did not whine about being lonely.
Look at me now, exactly the opposite. *tch*
Maybe it's the distance or the gut instinct in me telling that - nobody cares
Yeah, they don't.
I should not beat myself about it. *hits own cheeks*

I will come out stronger and wiser.
No Turning Back.



That is all for now, I guess...

Thank you so much.

Stay Healthy, Stay Happy.

Lots of love,

Vivacious Inspirit.





Popular posts from this blog

I LOST MY PHONE

Disclaimer - I am writing about Android phones. I have no idea about iPhone, except that it also has 'Find my iPhone' app in it. So what do you do when you lose your phone? If this is your first time losing it, then you better hurry. AND it will really help if you've turned on the location and internet in your phone. Trust me. It will be worth it. If you have not, then please say goodbye to your phone. I'm sorry for your loss. By sheer luck (I don't know what else to call it) if you have turned on the location and the internet, then  - 1. Borrow your friend's phone and install the app 'Find My Device' from Play Store. 2. Sign in as a guest by entering your email address. The app will locate your phone. 3. If you have just misplaced it or dropped it nearby, you can hurry and reach your device. But, if someone has stolen it (yes, there are people who still steal mobile phones. It is 2018 and apparently this has nothing to do with people&#

The Law of Nature

Charles Darwin discovered about Evolution in the 1800's. Evolution is  change itself. If you take the time to observe everything around you, you can see the changes with your own eyes. People change. Everyday. We learn something, every day. We subconsciously cultivate habits and little things from our surroundings (which is why it is said that your environment influences you or, show me your friends and I’ll tell you what you are.) Let me take my own example: I am definitely not the person I was some...5 years back. I have definitely changed! And truthfully speaking, I am glad! I have learnt so much and experienced so many things that has brought me this far. I can compare my younger self to my current self and think ‘wow, who is that dingus? Was that how I was then? Thank god for evolution’ (lol) and maybe, in the future, I may compare my current self and think that the current me is a dingus too… But that will be because I would’ve learnt even more and my experi

Little Things

Hellooo, I am sorry for not publishing a post yesterday. It sounds like an excuse but it's not, because I was really tired and had a very irritating cold (couldn't stop sneezing like a banshee). :D But I am alright now and so here I am! Today was a good day.... As usual......but I couldn't attend first two classes because I am the coordinator for inter-class competitions and had to sit at the stage to take down names for the competitions.... It was really fun! I was able to meet other students of my college..... People I normally see but don't speak to them. There are so many different types of people! So many beautiful, confident people! Then, I was half-asleep in the classes (bwahahaha) and we had a lecture by a very distinguished Professor, on 'Chemistry for Entrepreneurship'. It was very informative. So here I am, to tell you that I realized something today. I saw a beautiful sunset when I was on the terrace... So beautiful! Even though I couldn&#