Skip to main content

The Law of Nature



Charles Darwin discovered about Evolution in the 1800's. Evolution is change itself. If you take the time to observe everything around you, you can see the changes with your own eyes.

People change. Everyday. We learn something, every day. We subconsciously cultivate habits and little things from our surroundings (which is why it is said that your environment influences you or, show me your friends and I’ll tell you what you are.)

Let me take my own example:

I am definitely not the person I was some...5 years back. I have definitely changed! And truthfully speaking, I am glad! I have learnt so much and experienced so many things that has brought me this far. I can compare my younger self to my current self and think ‘wow, who is that dingus? Was that how I was then? Thank god for evolution’ (lol) and maybe, in the future, I may compare my current self and think that the current me is a dingus too… But that will be because I would’ve learnt even more and my experiences would be magnified. And I would not want it any other way!

So, you see… my point is, everybody changes. You, me, the stupid person next door (who’ll suddenly not be stupid anymore) and everyone else. And what we should do is accept the fact, and embrace it and keep it in mind when we meet a person. The person you meet may be a complete stranger or your oldest, bestest friend. Whoever it is, they will have changed or they will change the next time you meet them. So please don’t just assume things about them. Change is good. We should celebrate it.

Please, sit down for a while, sit *lol* (it is okay to keep aside your work and records and everything else, for 20 minutes. They won’t go anywhere!) and make a list of all the things you’ve learnt, recently or how much you can remember. Or better yet, make a list of all your qualities. Good and bad. And think back on how you were before. How your thinking was before… I bet you, you will see a huge difference that will leave you totally dumbfounded.

But the down side to this is that, it will happen only if you’ve changed for the better and not for worst. If you HAVE changed for the worst, maybe you'll feel depressed or maybe not. (some people refuse to believe they've changed to the worse side..) And if you’ve not changed or you feel that you’ve gone down the path and become worse than before, you can always get back up, dust yourself and work hard to becoming better! It’s all in your thinking!
Being positive is up to you. Being negative is also up to you. And I know very clearly what the difference between being positive and being negative is like. And I'd rather be positive for the rest of my life and be happy, than be negative and whine all the time.

Okay, I hope this post made sense….

I’m just blabbering again huh…


Byeeee





P.S: Okay, that was just crazy! I had written this post long ago and I came across it now, and my mouth was just hanging down when I read the entire thing. Like 'who wrote this?!, Oh yeah, I did'. Dang! 
Anyway hellloooooo
How was your day?
Hope this post helped you in some way. (omg look at that rhyme *picks up a book and writes hypothetical poems* *lol*)


Stay Healthy, Stay Happy.

Lots of Love,

PG.


Popular posts from this blog

I LOST MY PHONE

Disclaimer - I am writing about Android phones. I have no idea about iPhone, except that it also has 'Find my iPhone' app in it. So what do you do when you lose your phone? If this is your first time losing it, then you better hurry. AND it will really help if you've turned on the location and internet in your phone. Trust me. It will be worth it. If you have not, then please say goodbye to your phone. I'm sorry for your loss. By sheer luck (I don't know what else to call it) if you have turned on the location and the internet, then  - 1. Borrow your friend's phone and install the app 'Find My Device' from Play Store. 2. Sign in as a guest by entering your email address. The app will locate your phone. 3. If you have just misplaced it or dropped it nearby, you can hurry and reach your device. But, if someone has stolen it (yes, there are people who still steal mobile phones. It is 2018 and apparently this has nothing to do with people&#

Music: My Soul

Helllooooooooooo, It's been two weeks. I know. I know. I was getting settled in Mysuru. A lame excuse but I have still not worked on everything regarding the internet connection and all that headache. So, I apologize for the late post. I never knew how much I missed Bengaluru. My city. Guess it's true that sometimes, you realize your love only when you are far apart. I missed the traffic (can you believe it?!, I can't either), the people, the vibe, the energy of my wonderful city... Okay, okay putting that aside, in this post I wanted to talk about something that has been bothering me since forever. And in Mysuru, I attended a concert and I got the perfect topic to blog about. MUSIC. Apart from my studies, this was the one thing I was good at. My parents sent me to learn music - Carnatic Classical music - from a small age. I was not allowed to go to sports or dance or any events because it would get in the way of my studies, but this, this I was pushed to it. N

2018 IN REVIEW

Helloooo, New Year, New Day, Same old me. lol It's been one month already. Guess some things never change. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (Nah. Not gonna say that.) So, I hope you all have been having a wonderful start to the new year. I did have an amazing start. Got to spend some time with my brother at California and then it snowed in Boston! Classes started! And it's already February. I'm sorry, what!? *looks around* Arey! Somebody break this stupid time! so that it'll go slow!! Dragging myself back to the point, it's time for a review of 2018. You see, I tried writing it down but that never happened. Some things just flow when you're on a blogging page. (says this dumbass) Twenty Eighteen. The year of so many events. It taught me many things, even till the end of December 31st. The year of learning. Of utter bitterness and overwhelming feelings. The year of changes. It was totally opposite than 'consistency' which was my word of the year. But it's okay. I