How are you today?
Well, I came back from a trip across South India and I have been taking some downtime.
And obsessing over Charlie Puth's music.
*sighs* Charlie Puth. C h a r l i e P u t h.
What? Where am I?
Real talk though, I have been watching his interviews these past few days and I am just dumbfounded. He is genuine and such an amazing person!
Not that I know him, but from what I've seen (like everybody else) I feel he's very down-to-earth and humble.
So without further ado, here are 10 reasons why I would be the right girlfriend for Charlie Puth.
- I LOVE HIM. Duh, what more is needed? *rofl*
- I could listen to him talk about music and production all day. No complaints there. Even him telling about the pitch every random sound makes is fine by me.
- I have learnt music pretty much my whole life. (Even though it is Carnatic Classical) So I think we would have very interesting conversations.
- I would have a mentor if I ever go wrong in pitch. *lol* And I am all for it.
- I am bad dancer too, so we would both be rigid on the dance floor and laugh our asses off.
- Charlie says he's shy and I am very loud (conditions apply), so we would make a great combination. Also, sense of humor is something we have in common too.
- I would get his mother's permission. (OMG this should be the first point!! And I had a dream about it so there's a valid reason for this! you don't wanna know)
- I would love to break down songs together with him, exchange ideas and thoughts about the music.
- I would respect his privacy. And would take him out where he could walk around normally like everyone else. *brainstorms places*
- I would understand and accept his flaws.
All jokes aside, I really love the guy (even though there's so much I don't know about him - let us not even go into that dark corner) and I'm gonna work hard so that I can meet him one day.
And so, Congratulations on the new single "How long has this been going on?" :) :)
Wishing you all the success and happiness baby.
Looking forward to your new album.
Stay Healthy, Stay Happpieeee